Campbell Machinery is now able to supply the industrys
most comprehensive range of Personal Protection Equipment
from Airblast. In any situation that operators have to work
in, personal safety must be of paramount importance, in order
to maintain productivity and operator comfort.
The range of Airblast Personal Protective Equipment
includes airfed blasting helmets, paintspray
masks, all meeting CE approval, together with blast
suits, gloves, breathing air filters
and helmet air-conditioning units. In addition
a helmet communication system can be provided to maintain
contact between a controller and operators.
Amongst our vast range are the following groups of products:
- Blasting helmets
- Spares for all helmets (including lens inners, outers
- Breathing air filters, cartridges and spares.
Operation Manual - Extreme/Panorama Blast Helmets
Operation Manual - Airblast Astro Blast Helmet
HELMET AIR FILTER AND CARTRIDGES
Amongst our vast range are the following products:
- Breathing air filters
- Helmet Air Conditioners
Airblast Catalogue - Section 4
Airblast Climate Control Tube
BLAST LIGHTING EQUIPMENT
- Airblast provide highly reliable, durable products designed
specifically for the extreme harsh environments found in
abrasive blasting, painting and tank-cleaning operations.
- They design and supply a full range of portable, low-voltage,
explosion proof lighting systems for use in industrial and
marine applications worldwide.
NOZZLE BLAST LIGHT
- High intensity, sturdy, adjustable, flexible and lightweight
for compact carrying or storage.
- Available with three different stand options and in 110
V or 220 V execution.
Product Leaflet - Blast Lights