Thanks to increasing advances in technology, surface preparation has never been easier, or more precise. Surface preparation ensures that surfaces are free from contaminants, corrosion, rust, and old coatings, allowing new materials to adhere effectively.
- 18/08/2023 0 CommentsPrep your surfaces the right wayRead More
- 23/06/2023 0 CommentsWhat is Shot Blasting? The Key to Efficient Surface PreparationRead More
Are you looking into shot-blasting solutions? Are you wondering what the process of shot blasting does? What benefits shot blasting give? Or what the application process is like? Our team at Campbell Machinery have compiled all the answers you need from our shot-blasting professionals!
- 14/02/2023 0 CommentsWhat is Bead BlastingRead More
Along with shot blasting, bead blasting is an industrial cleaning technique we often employ. As experts on bead blasting, we often get questions about this industrial cleaning technique. Therefore, for the convenience of our clients, we have compiled some of the more common bead blasting techniques.
- 28/06/2022 0 CommentsWhat is shot blasting?Read More
When we speak of industrial cleaning, we inevitably discuss shot blasting. Shot blasting refers to the shooting of abrasive material using centrifugal or mechanical force; this is in contrast to sandblasting, which uses a different pressurised system. This blog will discuss how shot blasting works and what shot blasting is typically used for.
- 10/05/2022 0 CommentsWhat is the difference between Shot Blasting and Sand Blasting? – Campbell Machinery Ltd.Read More
Have you ever heard of the terms Sand Blasting and Shot Blasting and wondered what the difference between the two is?
- 15/12/2021 0 CommentsWhat is Soda Blasting?Read More
While terms like sandblasting may have entered popular parlance with most people having some idea what it is, Soda blasting is a different beast entirely. Outside of the construction and paint stripping industry, Soda blasting remains relatively unknown.
- 08/12/2021 0 CommentsWhat is Sandblasting?Read More
On the surface, this may seem like a straightforward question, and therefore not worthy of a full blog going into the minutiae of this steel and surface cleaning technique. However, as you will soon learn there is more to sandblasting than what one might expect.